Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wedding Bells Are Ringing

My daughter attended a wedding this past weekend of a college friend.  I pulled out my Weddng,Tie the Knot and Elegant Edges cartridges.  My card base is 6-1/2 x5.  My second base is cut from Elegant Edges at 5-3/4 x 4-1/4.  I cut another small card on my trimmer at 4-3/4 x 6-1/4 and folded in half to make another card.  Mr. & Mrs. is cut from Tie the Knot at 3-1/45 x 1-1/2.  The white sparkle strip is cut at 3/4".  The silver frame is cut again from Elegant Edges at 2 x 1-1/5.  The flower is cut from My Creative Time die cut secured with a little bling from my stash.  I also made my envelope from the Wedding Cartridge to match the base of the card.  That was cut at 11.30 x 6.40 inches.  I really had fun making this card which was inspired by a card that I seen in the Stampin Up magazine.  My daughter told me the wedding was beautiful and she had a fun time at the reception.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment