Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring Music Concert Card

Last night I attended my nephew's Spring Music Concert, so I decided to make him a quick card.  And quick it was, but I think the card turned out pretty nice.  I didn't have a lot of time to work with because I wanted to make sure I was there on time.   I used a single music note found on Gypsy Wanderings which was preloaded on my Gypsy and cut it out in black paper.  The base is red paper and I just love the music note paper that my friend had given me.  I popped the music note on some foam dots and stamped "Congratulations" on the bottom.  The black strip at the bottom is cut at 1-1/2 x 5, the red strip is cut at 1-1/4 x 5 and the cream strip is cut at 1 x 5.  The card base was purchased at Michaels.  You can buy those along with the envelopes pretty cheap.  I believe I got mine at 2 boxes for $7.  I have the cream and white with matching envelopes.  My nephew enjoyed it, especially the "green" part that was inside the card.  (he he).

Inside of Card
Envelope
 

No comments:

Post a Comment