Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Baskets for Tamia's Class

I made these "ka-ute" Easter baskets for my granddaughter's 2nd grade classroom at Fink Elementary School.  They are stuffed with reeses, lollipop, laffy taffy, 2 plastic eggs stuffed with more candy, a little egg-shaped note pad and a pencil.  On the sides of each basket is a decorative, sparkle egg-shaped embellishment and a cut out of a Easter bunny hopping on the grass that goes around the base of the basket.  We color coordinated the handles with Easter paper.  My granddaughter and I had fun making these baskets.  Of course we had to sit through 20 episodes of ICarly as we assembled the baskets.  (ha ha).  I heard when she went to school the next day all the children were HOPPING to get their Easter basket treats!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment